Jump to content

 

 

SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)


Recommended Posts

Just now, buster. said:

Now that is a statement that delivers and if the detailed legal opinion was to be anywhere near valid then the SPFL will currently be going through a damage limitation exercise. 

Yes and it's nice for Rangers not to feel alone in this struggle, as has happened so many times in the past.

 

We have to keep the pressure on until the rats are cleared out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes and it's nice for Rangers not to feel alone in this struggle, as has happened so many times in the past.

 

We have to keep the pressure on until the rats are cleared out.

If that legal opinion is correct then it should be full-on assault in trying to remove Teflon, the Overweight Lawyer and Shifty.

 

The icing on the cake would be a link to the organ grinder.

 

Edited by buster.
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Thought an 11-1 was needed to change the top division. If so they won’t get it

That's why it's hard to see what could have been offered to Dundee to change their vote. No guarantee of league expansion, so what has been offered / guaranteed? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CammyF said:

That's why it's hard to see what could have been offered to Dundee to change their vote. No guarantee of league expansion, so what has been offered / guaranteed? 

A lucrative friendly in the USA v the yahoos 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

A lucrative friendly in the USA v the yahoos 

What about a 5-a-side challenge match down at the Pitz.

 

There should be a few with time on their hands, What about a line-up of....

 

Shifty

The Overweight Lawyer

Teflon

The Dundee CEO

Eric Drysdale

 

against a Celtic V

 

Edited by buster.
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, buster. said:

What about a 5-a-side challenge match down at the Pitz.

 

There should be a few with time on their hands, What about a line-up of....

 

Shifty

The Overweight Lawyer

Teflon

The Dundee CEO

Eric Drysdale

 

against a Celtic V

 

Refereed by Clancy

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Frankie changed the title to SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.