Coronavirus and the political situation

"I see it was business as usual in the mosques around the country. They must be grateful for the law not being applied to their weekly cult meetings."

You don't see that statement as inflammatory? How many mosques are open? How many Muslims attended Friday prayers?

The Financial Times is the establishment news outlet and can generally be relied upon to tell the truth. So are they making political capital out of this?

https://www.ft.com/content/f9051f66-cfbe-4b36-848e-3980225ae542?fbclid=IwAR2fo-yxRt0iWXaURzq4tr0kqCgwmiXvFVSRwpITiNXryX6eYbMZ32jlhAY

If a Labour government had behaved this way then you can bet your bottom dollar that some on here would be leaping all over it.

Genuine criticism and expressing doubt is a healthy sign. Blind obedience is not.

52 minutes ago, les186 said:

"I see it was business as usual in the mosques around the country. They must be grateful for the law not being applied to their weekly cult meetings."

You don't see that statement as inflammatory? How many mosques are open? How many Muslims attended Friday prayers?

Are you not able to read about it for yourself? I didn't see you as someone who needs their hand held. There's no shortage of evidence, unless you're looking at the BBC, Sky or the likes, where there's the usual censorship in play. But you'll know all about that.

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

I've just read that large scale disinfection of public streets is taking place in Moscow. Is that happening here? Just asking because I haven't seen any where I live.

They'll also kill you if you criticise the President should we be doing that too?

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

What conspiracy theory have I suggested anywhere? I have suggested ineptness maybe and I am far from alone in that. I and yes I would criticise Sturgeon: the WHO should take precendence over local 'experts'.

The WHO are little more than bought and paid for puppets of China, they're probably the the organisation second most responsible for the spread of the Wuhan virus after the Chinese Communist Party.

56 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

They'll also kill you if you criticise the President should we be doing that too?

The WHO are little more than bought and paid for puppets of China, they're probably the the organisation second most responsible for the spread of the Wuhan virus after the Chinese Communist Party.

I'm no fan of Putin or China. Wish you'd stop asserting that I am some sort of apologist for these regimes; they earn my disapprobation as much as our government.