Coronavirus and the political situation

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Sorry (not sorry) but I think you should read it again.

That comment is not attributed to him.

I did. In the insert from James O'Brien, Cummings is clearly linked to the quoted remarks below. If it wasn't him somebody said it unless some insider is lying.

Just now, alexscottislegend said:

I did. In the insert from James O'Brien, Cummings is clearly linked to the quoted remarks below. If it wasn't him somebody said it unless some insider is lying.

Seriously read it again.

It is not a quote attributed to Cummings.

Are you mistaken again?  Surely not lying. :)

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Seriously read it again.

It is not a quote attributed to Cummings.

Are you mistaken again?  Surely not lying. :)

You need to stop this tiresome habit of calling me a liar (re-read Frankie's post in this lounge) but it states that Cummings outlined the government's strategy then comes the quote. So the goverment never had that strategy?

Edited by alexscottislegend
sp.

Just now, alexscottislegend said:

You need to stop this tiresome habit of calling me a liar (re-read Frankie's post in this lounge) but it states that Cummings outlined the goverment's strategy then comes the quote. So the goverment never had that strategy?

What's the matter? Why are you changing the subject?

Where did I call you a liar?

Who is the quote attributed to?

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

What's the matter? Why are you changing the subject?

Where did I call you a liar?

Who is the quote attributed to?

There are too many people who have rumbled Cummings for the nasty creature he is; I'm sure he has enemies within the Tory camp too. But if he outlined the strategy that infers that, if not his actual words, then it was a fair precis. So the source of the 'leak' - if that is what it is - has put a spin on it. Is that what you're trying to say? It's just a pity that you don't apply this forensic analyisis to anything Corbyn had said or supposedly said, or Diane Abbott or ... anybody else.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

There are too many people who have rumbled Cummings for the nasty creature he is; I'm sure he has enemies within the Tory camp too. But if he outlined the strategy that infers that, if not his actual words, then it was a fair precis. So the source of the 'leak' - if that is what it is - has put a spin on it. Is that what you're trying to say? It's just a pity that you don't apply this forensic analyisis to anything Corbyn had said or supposedly said, or Diane Abbott or ... anybody else.

We already have plenty of threads about Corbyn, anti-semitism, terrorism, racism in the labour party et cetera.  You don't need to prevaricate about that stuff in here.

It's honestly difficult to follow your jumble of words regarding the article. Maybe you should go and lie down.

We already have plenty of threads about Corbyn, anti-semitism, terrorism, racism in the labour party et cetera.  You don't need to prevaricate about that stuff in here.

It's honestly difficult to follow your jumble of words regarding the article. Maybe you should go and lie down.

Then what was your point? To exonerate Cummings, who was in full agreement with the strategy? Or to deflect from the euthanistic nature of said strategy? You are the one who has mired whatever original point you had in mystery.