The Foreign Policy of the USA (1945 to present day)

Gentlemen, whilst I appreciate and understand your desire to be educated on this subject, I decided it just wouldn't be worth the effort. Had I thought a rational debate would ensue, then fine but the truth is that the Righteous Angry Mob tend to move in packs and do what they have become accustomed to doing.

That said, it is interesting to see the reactions to the war in the Ukraine and the unprecedented wave of propaganda that has ensued. 

The Russians have clearly been the aggressors, it is a Russian invasion, not the US. 

However, the Foreign Policy of the later obviously has a significant interest and the question begging to be asked is... what that interest amounts to, from when have they been involved and how it affects the situation today and the prospects for the future, for all concerned.

Victims of the almost blanket propaganda won't be able to understand the question. They will simply see the highly hypocritical Goodies v Very bad Badies picture that has been painted. 

I'm encouraged to note that there is a split on this subject within the RAM (don't be offended, I need to call the collective something given you have tended to reply together) . 

Will mention this in Russia/Ukraine thread so it doesn't have to be continued here. 

1 hour ago, buster. said:

That said, it is interesting to see the reactions to the war in the Ukraine and the unprecedented wave of propaganda that has ensued. 

The Russians have clearly been the aggressors, it is a Russian invasion, not the US. 

However, the Foreign Policy of the later obviously has a significant interest and the question begging to be asked is... what that interest amounts to, from when have they been involved and how it affects the situation today and the prospects for the future, for all concerned.

Victims of the almost blanket propaganda won't be able to understand the question. They will simply see the highly hypocritical Goodies v Very bad Badies picture that has been painted. [sic]

Tell us your answers to those questions.

7 hours ago, buster. said:

Gentlemen, whilst I appreciate and understand your desire to be educated on this subject, I decided it just wouldn't be worth the effort. Had I thought a rational debate would ensue, then fine but the truth is that the Righteous Angry Mob tend to move in packs and do what they have become accustomed to doing.

Victims of the almost blanket propaganda won't be able to understand the question. They will simply see the highly hypocritical Goodies v Very bad Badies picture that has been painted. 

I'm encouraged to note that there is a split on this subject within the RAM (don't be offended, I need to call the collective something given you have tended to reply together) . 

Will mention this in Russia/Ukraine thread so it doesn't have to be continued here. 

There, there, you mustn't let yourself get so upset. It's only the forum remembering the pomposity of your now-ancient bluster. No one actually thought you would ever have anything coherent to say about American foreign policy, you're clearly not smart enough .... which is what makes your latest offering doubly ridiculous. Better just to say nothing.

Disney GIF