The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

I watch some highlights from their (Partizan Belgrade) matches and he has something about him - very unpredictable and clumsy but when it comes off, it's quite good.

I suspect he didn't fit in at Ibrox, for whatever reason and the LCSF against Aberdeen was the end of his career here.  

6 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Looks like Liam Burt has been released by the Scum ... that went well ... and long may it continue ...

Just proves we were right to let him go too.  If he isn't good enough for them he isn't good enough for us.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A young lad called Umar Sadiq set up Partizan's winner in the Belgrade derby last night.  He's scored a few and set up a few this season.

Might be worth a look.

?

There is a rumour he is wanted by Man Utd - I kid you not :roflmao:

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I watch some highlights from their (Partizan Belgrade) matches and he has something about him - very unpredictable and clumsy but when it comes off, it's quite good.

I suspect he didn't fit in at Ibrox, for whatever reason and the LCSF against Aberdeen was the end of his career here.  

Ted McMinn in a nutshell.

18 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Looks like Liam Burt has been released by the Scum ... that went well ... and long may it continue ...

Signing Burt was just another childish stunt to add to that lot's list. It was clear as day he wasn't good enough. He had made no impact at Dumbarton and Alloa. Getting him to wax lyrical about joining them having been at Rangers for years was all it was about.

Snatched from FF who snatched it from RM

From eskbankloyal on RM:

Re: McLean he seems to have broken into the Norwich team now so unlikely to be a goer.

We’re trying to sign a midfielder miles ahead of McLean & all the other garbage we’ve been linked with. Isn’t a household name or one many would recognise but he’s absolutely top notch and just what we need.

Hate doing this as I normally share everything I can but I can’t say anymore cause the club are keeping their business low key but suspect it’ll end up in the press over the next few days/week

Same ballpark as Hagi. £2-3m

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/the-summer-2020-transfer-window-rumours-and-deals-thread.121877/page-30#post-6230313

As Stevie_4lads told us, the ITKs have been told to keep information close to themselves, so we have to expect more Bassey moments while the media looks foolish. Though that`s only a side-effect, for it is more important to get our deals done so others don`t sniff about.

7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Signing Burt was just another childish stunt to add to that lot's list. It was clear as day he wasn't good enough. He had made no impact at Dumbarton and Alloa. Getting him to wax lyrical about joining them having been at Rangers for years was all it was about.

At least it drained some of their resources ... ?