Aberdeen and Celtic players break Covid quarantine rules

At the end of the day, the Aberdeen players will be reprimanded by the club and I'm sure all professional clubs will have taken note and told their staff, in no uncertain terms, not to behave similarly.

It's a big hullabaloo about not very much.

And we can take some real comfort in knowing that NHS Scotland will have the details of every single person who was in those sheep shagging dives.  ?

Edited by Gonzo79

6 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

But it's ok for the Thumb to throw a party??

A spokesperson for Celtic said: “Celtic takes its response to Covid-19 very seriously. Clearly, the Club cannot comment on enquiries of this nature.

seems to be their default response at the moment. 

Await Sturgeons condemnation of yet another player breaking protocol ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

As this whole pandemic has proven, government and NHS plans are entirely different from the execution. 

I've been in several Scottish pubs since they reopened (have you, JFK?) and in most no one has to provide contact details and in those that you do, the handwriting and telephone numbers I noted would be indecipherable to hieroglyphics experts.

You think I or anyone else needs to be in a Scottish pub to think of ways how in an age of mass communication they could figure this out? How they now have 101 cases at the last report? How they manage to come up with a figure of 30 pubs? Smoke signals? Maybe they're psychic? 

I wouldn't go for that but again, I will give NHS Scotland and the Scottish government more credibility than I would you on this issue. 

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-contact-tracing

https://www.gov.scot/news/contact-tracing-information-gathering/

When contacting individuals who have tested positive, contact tracers will ask people to identify others who they’ve been in close contact with and places they’ve been 48 hours prior to the onset of symptoms up until the time they’ve self-isolated.