Aye 1-0 Craig.

I thought we looked very ordinary tbh and created hardly any chances. Thomson, Hemdani and Fergie all too similar in the first half. 2nd a little better I suppose

It did.

No offence Fraser, but how was Beasley impressive? He spent the majority of the game going backwards or on his arse and only looked like going forward when Papac bombed down the left and he basically had to.

Darcheville did look good but hot tempered, there was no need for him to have a swing at that fella. If that was a normal match, it's a sending off.

Was a nothing performance in fairness. No one truly stood out and we just went through the motions, going long up to Boyd as per usual.

I really hope we go back to a 4-4-2 as this formation is just using so many players out of position and the centre of midfield is still too defensive. Not to mention Boyd up front on his own is a waste of space, we just don't have the players to play this system imo.

Totally agree with your point about the formation ascender. However I don't think it would matter who we played up top on their own - Boyd or whoever - it still wouldnt work imo. The sooner we go back to 442 with Boyd and Darcheville the two most likely candidates - the better. Going back to 442 would also mean you would have to drop Fergie/Hemdani or Thomson. At the moment I'd have to say it would be Ferguson that I would leave out

Totally agree with your point about the formation ascender. However I don't think it would matter who we played up top on their own - Boyd or whoever - it still wouldnt work imo. The sooner we go back to 442 with Boyd and Darcheville the two most likely candidates - the better. Going back to 442 would also mean you would have to drop Fergie/Hemdani or Thomson. At the moment I'd have to say it would be Ferguson that I would leave out

As i said in my report of the Lippstadt game even an amateur was giving Fergie problems. We really need a mid mid that can run a game and is inventive going forward. IMO Barry has got lost in thinking he is bigger than anyone,and he is the one everyone has to give the ball to. He thinks he has grown bigger than all other players. He is definitely a case of less may be more.

I think Barry is going through the same thing that Paul McStay went through. Captaining 'his' club is such a chore for him that it's sapping his ability as a footballer. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the man isn't a captain!!

I think Barry is going through the same thing that Paul McStay went through. Captaining 'his' club is such a chore for him that it's sapping his ability as a footballer. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the man isn't a captain!!

Totally agree with that. Becoming captain of Celtic killed McStay as a player...turned him into the best sideways passing midfielder in Scotland. Same thing is happening to Barry...needs to lose the Billy Bigshot mentality and start getting back to what he does best.

Malky

Don't want to get into a Boyd Bashing discussion, but he's not the right player to be a solo striker. We can all see this why can't Walter?

totally agree. cant give reasons thogh cos im wrecked. get bajk layt.er