Positives from the tour for me are Cuellar looks really strong and classy.

McCulloch looked good in the Lippstadt game and gave us an aerial goal and hopefully more power in that dept. Apart from that i see no new impulse to our system or our play, To be honested i don't see Naismith changing much either if he comes. I was positive last year and got a negative, now i am negative hoping for a positive,

Not the best end to the tour but players gaining fitness is one of the aims. The other aim is to gel a system together for the season and its depressing to read this 4-2-3-1. As said earlier we just dont have the players for this system.

Has Boyd got something in his contract that states he must play upfront on his own??? Why is this still happening!! Smith knows he cant get about or he wouldnt have dropped him for Sebo in the last trip to Parkhead. We should at least be trying other partnerships out like Darcheville and Novo for e.g.

Agree about Ferguson, the captaincy ruined him game a bit. I said this years ago. When he returned from Blackburn he should never have been handed it back, he may actually do what he is told if he wasnt captain. As for dropping him Id keep him in there in a 4-4-2 but if Smith persists with this 4-2-3-1 (which can work if played properly) then there is a case for Ferguson to be dropped and play Thomson and Hemdani in the "2" with giving Gow or Buffel the role behind Darcheville / Sebo / McCulloch or Novo - but not Boyd.