[FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 13; Tavernier 39; Roofe 68; Arfield 87) - 0 Dundee Utd

Many thanks for that mate - excellent stuff which I'll publish to the main site shortly!

In terms of the team, it wouldn't surprise me to see Balogun come in to rotate Helander out after he played during the week.  I also wonder if the manager will be tempted to reinstate Morelos into the starting XI instead of Barker with Roofe moving slightly deeper?

Good to have options and it will be another tough match!

• Frankie changed the title to Putting the Terrors to rights: Rangers v Dundee Utd

From what I gather, Dundee Utd are decent going forward but not great at the back, which is all the more reason to attack them at every opportunity.  Winning is all that matters but I really want to thrash this lot.

Edited by Gonzo79

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

From what I gather, Dundee Utd are decent going forward but not great at the back, which is all the more reason to attack them at every opportunity.  Winning is all that matters but I really want to thrash this lot.

Their centre back Connolly had a howler against Kilmarnock, stuck with the ball at his feet. For context, he was signed from Crawley Town. Their other centre back is Mark Reynolds who is obviously very experienced and can be trusted at this level. At left back they have a kid and a new signing from Argentina so I think we could target that area. At right back they have Liam Smith (ex Rangers youth) who has a lot of experience for his age (24), contributes a lot going forward but I've no idea what he's like defensively.

DMAA--nicely written. 

I heard Larry Shankland will be back, or could be back for this one. Not that he is a huge threat or anything, but he is a weapon.  I think will be pressing to play against us.

Expanding outward, I think these next three games will tell us a lot about the team. Gerrard sides seem to shit the bed within a week or two of a break.  I don't think we will have to wait long to see if that trend continues. I expect a tough game despite their 4-0 nosedive against Killie...

Let's whoop that ass. 

DMAA--I have a weird 'off topic' question, but is your name, DMAA, in any way a reference to Dimethylamylamine? 

Apologies mods, not trying to derail. 

Edited by Malangsob

Cracking preview that mate ?

As a Dundonian who’s mates are 90% Arab this is the game I’ve been looking forward most other than the obvious.

Already getting the patter about one more win for them and they’ll equal the 100% win rate they have over Barca!

Nothing other than a damn old 90’s style thrashing will suffice!