another frenchman linked....

Guest bluenosewishy

Guest bluenosewishy

from French sports paper l'equipe...

"Vikash Dhorasoo a vraisemblablement autre chose �  penser en ce moment qu'�  un �©ventuel transfert. Mais Paul Le Guen y r�©fl�©chit pour lui. Selon L'Equipe de mercredi, le nouvel entra�®neur des Glasgow Rangers souhaiterait que le milieu de terrain international du Paris-SG le rejoigne dans le club �©cossais. Les deux hommes ont �©t�© champions de France ensemble avec Lyon en 2003 et 2004."

Basically, speculation that Dhorasoo will team up with PLG again (worked together at Lyon). Apparently he's a bit duff at PSG, but was pretty spectacular at Lyon .... only likes of Viera and Zidane have kept him out of the french national team...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikash_Dhorasoo

If we signed Vikash Dhorasoo I'd ... I'd ...

That would be a staggering signing. He's an absolutely brilliant, brilliant, stupendously good player.

He was outstanding at Milan yet never held down a regular place. I always rated him very highly indeed.

If we got Vikash I would ... I would ... you get the idea.

With a decent pre-season dont you think we might see a different Hemdani tho, he did show flashes last season.

Dont know too much about this guy really but from the comments sounds good

People got on Hemdani's back alot last season but for my money when he did play he was one of the better players.

Not the quickest and obviously not match fit sometimes but he completed a hell of alot more passes in the midfield than Barry did when they played together.

Guest mac attack

Vikash Dhorasoo ???...I'm sure I had that at the Indian's the other night!

If we sign him, he'll be a top player for us...Can't see it though.