I dont want him to go, when he first broke into the team coming on as sub he was a very skillful young player with alot of potential.

Eck then started shifting him all over the midfield and he didnt perform as good after that.

I want to see how he performs under PLG, who i think will have a better clue than Eck ever did on where to play him to reach his potential.

Guest LOCUTUS

The guy`s a dud . He is not , and never will be , good enough to wear the jersey. I hope he is not the last of the " passengers " to be shown the door. For to long Rangers have carried duds like him . We deserve better than him and his likes . Alez le revolution !

Guest LOCUTUS
Hmmmmm this is a tricky one. I used to like Namouchi because he'd get tore in but last season he was pretty awful.

I don't think I'd be too disappointed if he left.

While I take your point about him getting tore in I believe we deserve better .We should have players who get tore in but can run into space and support players around them , tackle without ending up on their ass and show a bit of skill and imagination when it comes to distibution . Not to much to ask for someone on 12K a week. We should take the dough as soon as it is offered before the clubs involved come down off of whatever drugs possesed them to make the offer.

Guest LOCUTUS
I don't think Namouchi is on anywhere near �£12K per week... More like a third or maybe half that.

Thanks for the info .

I did not mean that he was on 12k a week ( 12 k a year is more than he is worth ) . It was meant as an example of what we could expect to pay a midfielder with the qualities I expressed . Given that we offered Petey the passenger 20k a week to stay I thought it was a fair guestimate of our wage structure . Sorry for any confussion :confused: