Jeremy Corbyn suspended by Labour Party

2 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Haha, I'm not the one raging at the result of a democratic vote 4 years after the event 

Keep wetting your panties though it's rather amusing in a perverse way. 🤭

I'm a boxers man since you brought it up, but I'll continue to hold the view that  Brexit is an absolute shitshow and also accept that its happening.  Its really not that difficult to understand

I think it's important Remain voters keep all of us moronic, ill-informed Leave voters up to date with the difficulties involved in exiting a decades long union.

Where would we be without them. 

I mean, I just assumed it would be easy.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think it's important Remain voters keep all of us moronic, ill-informed Leave voters up to date with the difficulties involved in exiting a decades long union.

Where would we be without them. 

I mean, I just assumed it would be easy.

Yes we need to be reminded daily that we were too stupid to understand what we voted for, that we are racists, that we are xenophobic etc...etc.

14 hours ago, stewarty said:

Absolutely.  It would have absolutely killed any ambiguity about the outcome or any moans that folk who voted to leave didn’t know what they were voting for. 

Those moans were only coming from those who were ideologically opposed to Brexit!! 

The Peoples Vote was an oxymoron nothing more and died the death it deserved. 

14 hours ago, stewarty said:

There is much ambiguity about brexit, in terms of what it means and how things will be going forward.   

Whatever happens in the coming weeks I can guarantee that it will not be what was promised by the main actors of the vote leave campaign.   

There were many promises made that never stacked up at the time, and still don’t.  

One of the biggest issues that is still to be fully resolved and was never discussed at any point during the referendum was the Irish border.  

Your final point about the will of the people is interesting.  I agree in principle but I also think that when faced with so much uncertainty about what brexit will mean, it’s a perfectly legitimate view to hold that a confirmatory vote is a good way to help get brexit done and make sure that three terms of the deal are sensible.  

I agreed with John major the other day when he said the same about any potential indyref 2

This was never one of the biggest issue, but has been made to be by Ireland, The EU and Remainers. 

Nothing in the Brexit bills put before parliament breaks the GFA, this is clear and has been called out many times, but it keeps being dug up by Remainers in the hope that the US will try to intervene. 

I can point you towards a number of articles that debunk this last Remainer straw. 

5 hours ago, stewarty said:

I'm a boxers man since you brought it up, but I'll continue to hold the view that  Brexit is an absolute shitshow and also accept that its happening.  Its really not that difficult to understand

It isn't though is it. It is a tough negotiation that everybody but Remainers it seems knew would occur. 

The EU technocrats started from the position of wanting to teach Britain a lesson and haven't moved much from there. They can take their portion of the blame for the glacial negotiations even if in Remainers eyes the faults all lie with Britain, not the Utopian EU.

Edited by ChelseaBoy
spelling
19 minutes ago, compo said:

He's been reinstated 

This is wonderful news. He's formally confirmed as an antisemite, refuses to apologise and Labour welcomes him back into it's poisonous fold. Given the chaos of a Conservative Party that can't do right for doing wrong, Johnson will see this as a Godsend.