Jump to content

 

 

Black Black Black Black Black


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Bill said:

What's next, a trans Muslim dwarf amputee with learning difficulties? 

And a stutter

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, onevision said:

And buck teeth with a lisp

Thurely that would be a lithp.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/05/20/blm-supporters-got-what-they-paid-for/

 

"Donations to BLM were not about achieving any goal in the real world but rather in the hearts of the donors; they were not about policy but about emotions, meant to quell the shame and guilt of being white. And because the donation was emotional in nature rather than political, its destination was based on the identity of the receiver rather than any specific policy end. The money needed to change hands from a white person to a black person for the expiation to occur.".

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all about replacement.

 

The ads, videos, movies, all of it is programming.

 

Kneeling as well. 

 

Mostly for the youth.

 

Young, impressionable minds are the key.

 

Train the boys subserve, and the girls miscegenate. 

 

Within ten generations no one will know the difference.

 

A Scot will be accepted as a bronzed mullato.

 

This winter Europe will see a mass migration out of Africa like no one has ever seen.

 

When winter wheat does not arrive from the UKR/RUS bread basket.

 

This thread is a really good read though!

 

Cheers guys!

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/05/20/blm-supporters-got-what-they-paid-for/

 

"Donations to BLM were not about achieving any goal in the real world but rather in the hearts of the donors; they were not about policy but about emotions, meant to quell the shame and guilt of being white. And because the donation was emotional in nature rather than political, its destination was based on the identity of the receiver rather than any specific policy end. The money needed to change hands from a white person to a black person for the expiation to occur.".

Yes, corporations giving away shareholders money to this cause without due diligence on what it would be used for. Amazon has donated millions. 

 

I remember the MSM being all over some small political organisations funding for an undeclared few thousand pounds. Yet nobody is asking this reactionary organisation to repay the money. Makes a mockery of players kneeling in support of a cause where the ringleaders are buying themselves mansions and all the gullible idiots are expected to clap. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

An article worth a read...

 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/david-lammy-george-floyd-and-the-trouble-with-structural-racism-

 

"...remember the most fundamental belief of modern progressives is that evidence of disparities is evidence of prejudice. If one group does poorly and another group does well, there must be something in the very DNA of the state that is oppressing the former. 

The problem is that this doesn’t leave much room for nuanced explanations. It would be a curious sort of racism which causes Black African children to slightly outperform their White British peers, while Black Caribbean pupils lag far behind. Even this obscures detail; Francophone Africans perform significantly worse than Black Caribbean students. Is 'structural racism' really to blame for this?".

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

An article worth a read...

 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/david-lammy-george-floyd-and-the-trouble-with-structural-racism-

 

"...remember the most fundamental belief of modern progressives is that evidence of disparities is evidence of prejudice. If one group does poorly and another group does well, there must be something in the very DNA of the state that is oppressing the former. 

The problem is that this doesn’t leave much room for nuanced explanations. It would be a curious sort of racism which causes Black African children to slightly outperform their White British peers, while Black Caribbean pupils lag far behind. Even this obscures detail; Francophone Africans perform significantly worse than Black Caribbean students. Is 'structural racism' really to blame for this?".

A thought provoking article. However it doesn't make clear on what basis children of these various black groups are outperforming each other - knife concealment, stabbing accuracy, extortion, father imagining, etc? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bill said:

A thought provoking article. However it doesn't make clear on what basis children of these various black groups are outperforming each other - knife concealment, stabbing accuracy, extortion, father imagining, etc? 

Festival attendance maybe? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.