Scotland & Northern Ireland Qualifiers Free On Sky

3 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Then why wish Serbia good luck? (See I can read the cyrillic script!)

Because I hope Serbia win tonight. 

Not because I hate Scotland but because it will mean the SFA suits won't get a jolly to the Euros and it will ruin the night for the 'Tartan Army'. 

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Because I hope Serbia win tonight. 

Not because I hate Scotland but because it will mean the SFA suits won't get a jolly to the Euros and it will ruin the night for the 'Tartan Army'. 

Sorry, but that is really petty. The Scotland team contains Ryan Jack who will be desperate to go. You must divorce your bitterness over the 'demotion' of RFC by the organisation from the Scotland players and fans, some of whom will be Rangers supporters.

7 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Sorry, but that is really petty. The Scotland team contains Ryan Jack who will be desperate to go. You must divorce your bitterness over the 'demotion' of RFC by the organisation from the Scotland players and fans, some of whom will be Rangers supporters.

It's a view shared by many since they (the SFA & Clubs) tried to drag us down and keep us there for their short term gain. A lot of people are not that forgiving ASIL.