RST Bastille Night - Need to Confirm Numbers By Friday

Guys:

I now have a number of tickets for the Bastille Night. Can everyone who wants to go pm me so I can arrange you to receive yours?

Everyone is invited and the evening shall be totally informal, so a great chance to meet a few of the guys on here and meet a few Rangers legends who will all be available for questions and photo opportunities.

All in the splendid surroundings of the centrally-located Thistle Hotel supplemented by a first class Mr Singh's Indian Buffet. �£20 is real value here.

:cool:

OK, so far the following people have confirmed attendance.

Frankie + partner

ian1964 + partner

rulebritannia + partner

delbear

gersfem

I've still got plenty tickets left if anyone else who was interested still wants to go. As said before, it will be a great night and it's a great chance to meet fellow members as well as enjoy an informal evening in the company of some Rangers legends.

Good thing is that you can pay me on the actual night as opposed to ordering online through the RST site. We will arrange to meet beforehand in a nearby pub. del, bmck and stuart will vouch this works well and that a RST evening is simply the best.

However, I need to confirm numbers and names for our table, so if you want to go, I need to set a deadline for confirmation and if you pull out after this deadline I would still need the £20 for the ticket as I would have paid for them.

Deadline for confirmation will be this Friday night as that's one week before the event which is on the 14th July.

PM me is you have any other questions.

Was just going to pm you but i will just put in here. I'm not going to make it after all i have to take his mum to Perth at the weekend for some meeting. Sorry it's short notice but have a great night