[FT] Rangers 4 (Kent 15; Roofe 29; Arfield 49; Tavernier 53 pen) - 0 Aberdeen

It's another big match (aren't they all).  Aberdeen are having a good season and have some decent players, as well as a manager who knows how to set up not to lose.  Having said that, we are also having a good season and are in good form and have players who are well capable of scoring goals against far better sides than the sheep.

Hopefully the international break doesn't negatively impact us and we turn up and win (an early goal would help).  

I'd play Kent, Hagi and Aribo behind Morelos.

Edited by Gonzo79

I'm hoping for a strong, attacking team along the following lines but, as always, it's not easy to predict and there could easily be places for Balogun, Jack, Davis, Hagi or Defoe and I doubt many of us would complain.

rfc_aberdeen.jpg

Aberdeen are not Barcelona but they’re a lot better than we give them credit for. They know how to beat teams at their own level and how to make it hard for better sides. They even managed a point from celtic.

If he’s fit Roofe’s got to play. Morelos can knock them down. Roofe can bang them in. Miller and Brand?

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers v Aberdeen Discussion (including video podcast debut)