Money for nothing

Now we have our supreme leader giving out £100 Grant's to parents who are short of cash to help feed their children then its £500  to people who workmin the health service well talk about buying power and people will return this bunch of crooks 

27 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

There were NHS staff worked off their feet. There were  NHS staff who were doing even less than normal. Do they all get the bribe? What about the wee girls working the checkouts at Asda? No furlough and exposed to danger of infection daily.

Exactly. 

15 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Equality, Scott7, it's all about equality.

Just not the equality that stretched to checkout operators, shelf stackers, firemen, police, lorry drivers and all the other essential workers who had to carry on through the lockdown. Sometimes I wish we had a parliamentary opposition in Scotland too.

Just now, Bill said:

Just not the equality that stretched to checkout operators, shelf stackers, firemen, police, lorry drivers and all the other essential workers who had to carry on through the lockdown. Sometimes I wish we had a parliamentary opposition in Scotland too.

she's just bought next years election and any referendum majority if barmy Boris grants them one , thank fuck i have one foot in the grave i wont be around to see the disaster 

4 minutes ago, compo said:

she's just bought next years election and any referendum majority if barmy Boris grants them one , thank fuck i have one foot in the grave i wont be around to see the disaster 

On the contrary. If independence ever happens here then I definitely want to be around to gloat as reality dawns and grievance is redirected inwards. 

....... and to see Rangers win another ten league titles.

Just had a wee thought.

Throughout the Lockdown, I know elements of the three services Medical Corps have been heavily involved in A and E, Testing, Track and Trace, ..... etc. Those serving in Scotland, do they receive the £500? Further, at what source will they be taxed?

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Just had a wee thought.

Throughout the Lockdown, I know elements of the three services Medical Corps have been heavily involved in A and E, Testing, Track and Trace, ..... etc. Those serving in Scotland, do they receive the £500? Further, at what source will they be taxed?

I should hope they get it