Jump to content

 

 

Covid-19 Vaccinations


Recommended Posts

Hidden somewhere in this chart is the better vaccination performance of Scotland that Sturgeon described yesterday. If politicians were football clubs, Sturgeon would be wearing green and grey hoops.

 

 

Vax Rates.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Obviously a chart faked by Boorruss Joohnstunn because he’s jealous of Nichola. There should be a separate indy chart.

That's almost certainly how it will be handled in SNP la-la-land

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If things continue as they are, you'd have to start asking yourself if SNP voters want to live in a shit country, governed by incompetent twits.

Of course they do they are all stupid 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

If things continue as they are, you'd have to start asking yourself if SNP voters want to live in a shit country, governed by incompetent twits.

I don't think they care how shit it will get, ideologues have one goal and one goal only, to hell with anything else.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bill said:

Hidden somewhere in this chart is the better vaccination performance of Scotland that Sturgeon described yesterday. If politicians were football clubs, Sturgeon would be wearing green and grey hoops.

 

 

Vax Rates.jpg

The SNP answer to this appears to be we are doing it right. 

 

Hearing stories of binned vaccines because the target group aren't available 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

The SNP answer to this appears to be we are doing it right. 

 

Hearing stories of binned vaccines because the target group aren't available 

NYC had the same issue - had to bin over 3 million vaccines I think.  Can't speak for NYC but if Nippy had this GP-led then if any of the target group couldn't get the vaccine the GP would be able to call-in someone else whilst the vaccine was still viable, you would have thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rousseau changed the title to Covid-19 Vaccinations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.