Jump to content

 

 

Brexit - The Chequered Flag


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, compo said:

Now we have the Scottish government seeking billions of pounds in compensation for the economic impact of Brexit blinking poncers

For Brexiteers, wasn't it Johnson who did the blinking ?

 

ps. the term Brexiteer sounds a bit French !! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, buster. said:

the term Brexiteer sounds a bit French

Non. “Brexitier” “Brexiteur” mibbees.

 

Put Brexiteer with the noble British traditions of Buccaneer and Privateer. (Uilleam will be along in a minute to give me the continental derivations of the words)

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Non. “Brexitier” “Brexiteur” mibbees.

 

Put Brexiteer with the noble British traditions of Buccaneer and Privateer. (Uilleam will be along in a minute to give me the continental derivations of the words)

I'd imagine some on here may look suspiciously on fellow Brexiteers, if they like the wrong kind of cheese ?

Edited by buster.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the heck are we bringing in labour from eastern Europe to work at the Scottish government owned shipyard have we not got enough unemployment of our own surely we must have men with the necessary skills to do the job or is this the nationalists sticking two fingers up at Brexit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, compo said:

Why the heck are we bringing in labour from eastern Europe to work at the Scottish government owned shipyard have we not got enough unemployment of our own surely we must have men with the necessary skills to do the job or is this the nationalists sticking two fingers up at Brexit. 

Why are you sure about that?

 

What job are they doing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

It was pipefitters.

 

Not aware of a national shortage of them in Scotland given the current state of oil industry here.

 

20 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

It was pipefitters.

 

Not aware of a national shortage of them in Scotland given the current state of oil industry here.

We are awash with them,. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.