• Kamara
    • Roofe
    • Morelos
    • Kent
    • Hagi
    • Itten
    • Zungu
    • Barker

McGregor is the man of the match but I’ve voted Kamara in recognition of how well he did. It is very hard to play well when you are being outplayed and I thought he looked a cut above, despite the fact that like everyone else he didn’t do everything right. Many of our attacks came from him breaking through from midfield. 

All of the back 4 did well. Each had errors which went unpunished but their overall performance was good. I was disappointed Helander didn’t start but aside from one error and being beaten to a header from a corner Balogun acquitted himself very well. 

Edited by DMAA

McGregor is the man of the match but I’ve voted Kamara in recognition of how well he did. It is very hard to play well when you are being outplayed and I thought he looked a cut above, despite the fact that like everyone else he didn’t do everything right. Many of our attacks came from him breaking through from midfield. 

All of the back 4 did well. Each had errors which went unpunished but their overall performance was good. I was disappointed Helander didn’t start but aside from one error and being beaten to a header from a corner Balogun acquitted himself very well. 

On 03/01/2021 at 18:09, Rousseau said:

Away ye' go! Shagger had nothing to do for the majority of the game! :D 

No surprise he gets the votes.

Because of that, I'll go with Kamara. 

I must concur. Plays a blinder for 20 minutes. Wastes a bit of time at the end. In between.. nothing. If that had been Kent, he'd get pelters from some. For commitment to the cause, I'll go for Davis.