Covid goal celebrations

There’s something deeply pathetic about the ongoing narrative that football players can only be expected to “do their best” to curb celebration contact, when (rightly or wrongly) the rest of the country is expected to change its be social behaviour at a minute’s notice. Why do we cosset and indulge these players like children being protected from responsibility. 

The most ridiculous mentioning yet. All for something that hasnt been proven.

Just put 11 carboard cuts out.

Im glad there was an article today with 3 players, one Glenn Murray who say may aswell not play of celebrations cant be done. How many have you seen drop dead on the pitch yet - zero and it will remain zero.

'Football is nothing without fans' says the big sign at Old Trafford.

So why are they bothering to play the matches?

Having never scored a goal in an important football match, I can't say how I would celebrate.  I'll refrain from judging others, although the pre-planned celebrations are cringeworthy to watch.  At least they still have the bloody awful music snippets to keep it real...Americanised shite.

I can understand why they are trying to help stop the spread of the virus, however it's a bit silly to concentrate on goal celebrations when all the players mingle on the pitch, especially at set plays where they are always grappling each other!.