Champions League

On 10/03/2021 at 05:31, Gribz said:

I am against the away goals rule in general but after 90 minutes in the second leg it should be scrapped. It gives the away side in 2nd leg an extra 30 minutes to score an away goal.

You're glad it exists though right?

Without it there would have been no Barca Bears.

5 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

i saw someone suggest that if the winner already has automatic qualification then an extra country's champion gets automatic qualification and that should be us. Any truth in this?

it's true for next year if we keep Scotland's coefficient above the Ukraine's.

Madrid and city eased through to the next round last night but it's back to Cheltenham for me today got slaughtered yesterday but it was worth every penny to watch some fie national hunt racing 

28 minutes ago, compo said:

Madrid and city eased through to the next round last night but it's back to Cheltenham for me today got slaughtered yesterday but it was worth every penny to watch some fie national hunt racing 

Horse racing and festivals especially is up there with the sports that need a crowd. The money lost from not having 60000? coming in everyday must be sore.

Bayern will cruise through tonight, the job is already done. I have a sneaky for Atletico to overturn Chelsea tonight.

10 hours ago, Gribz said:

Horse racing and festivals especially is up there with the sports that need a crowd. The money lost from not having 60000? coming in everyday must be sore.

Bayern will cruise through tonight, the job is already done. I have a sneaky for Atletico to overturn Chelsea tonight.

Going to watch the Chelsea match tonight after another disappointing day of Cheltenham results but it brought a big smile to my face watching Tiger Roll romp home never had a farthing on it either ach well still two day's to go 

8 hours ago, compo said:

Going to watch the Chelsea match tonight after another disappointing day of Cheltenham results but it brought a big smile to my face watching Tiger Roll romp home never had a farthing on it either ach well still two day's to go 

Did you see the punter who has a 5 fold of horses dating back to Royal Ascot? A fiver on Golden Horde (won) at 12/1 last June followed by Hello Youmzain at 10/1 (Won) then Shishkin (won) at Cheltenham this week at 4/1 and Bob Olinger (won) yesterday at 25/1. Betfair is offering him a 275k payout before the final race today. He has Envoi allen at 9/2 which would turn his fiver into 511K.

Id take the payout of 275k.

Chelsea impressive result and the decision to being Tuchel in is a masterstroke by Abramovic. And this is Lampards squad he is doing this with. But thats Liverpool and Chelsea knock out the second best in Germany and the current best in Spain.

4 hours ago, Gribz said:

Did you see the punter who has a 5 fold of horses dating back to Royal Ascot? A fiver on Golden Horde (won) at 12/1 last June followed by Hello Youmzain at 10/1 (Won) then Shishkin (won) at Cheltenham this week at 4/1 and Bob Olinger (won) yesterday at 25/1. Betfair is offering him a 275k payout before the final race today. He has Envoi allen at 9/2 which would turn his fiver into 511K.

Chelsea impressive result and the decision to being Tuchel in is a masterstroke by Abramovic. And this is Lampards squad he is doing this with. But thats Liverpool and Chelsea knock out the second best in Germany and the current best in Spain.

Let the bet run at the day's end if it loses he is only losing a fiver , the faint heart never won the fair maiden 

10 hours ago, Gribz said:

Of to a good start Chantry House at 7/1 Envoi Allen fell