Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The Chairman's letter is pretty much on the money. 

Short of denouncing the liars as liars there is not much more he could have said.

 

In any event, by allowing this correspondence out, any who choose to read it  will be in no doubt who is practising deceit.

 

 

Edited by Uilleam
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

The Chairman's letter is pretty much on the money. 

Short of denouncing the liars as liars there is not much more he could have said.

 

In any event, by allowing this correspondence out, any who choose to read it  will be in no doubt who is practising deceit.

 

 

Yeah, it really tears Sturgeon a new one. 

 

It's a great letter.

 

Well done to the club for leaking it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s a very good letter except for the “Old Firm” reference.

 

Sturgeon has no answer to this so she will ignore it and one of her running dogs will come out with something else. 
 

55 is having a wonderful effect on our friends and a devastating effect on our enemies. Marvellous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lintaugh said:

Just a question, but why don't we see a header or signature on the leaked letter?

Is this just an excerpt that we have been allowed to see?

I guess I may be some sort of journalistic code, in the same way as some of the names have been redacted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Politicians really should refrain from commenting on things if they haven't a bloody clue what they are talking about.  

 

Or maybe this was the plan to deflect from the Salmond stuff?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lintaugh said:

Just a question, but why don't we see a header or signature on the leaked letter?

Is this just an excerpt that we have been allowed to see?

At the bottom of the 3rd page, the writer says "Lastly"; I take it that p4 would be the usual salutations. 

I don't know why the letterhead is not on the first page of the reproduction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I guess I may be some sort of journalistic code, in the same way as some of the names have been redacted.

Makes sense, though it would appear Rangers have nothing to hide so would've been nice to see the letter signed and dated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.