The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

15 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Just when you thought deadline day was petering out, ITK poster on FF (Cwood) posts we are in discussions with Hibs for Kevin Nisbett.....

I hope this happens. 

8 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I had a wee sneaking suspicion that we may go for him. Agreed Bill, good young striker, would be good if we could loan them Katic, get him game time, see how he shapes up post recovery.

Already away on loan as is Itten both with proviso of January recall if necessary.

I'm disappointed we've not sold anyone. 

I can't get passed the fact that we've got a £14M hole to plug this season, we have decent assets to sell, after developing them, and yet we keep retaining them without realising the value. 

I understand the CL is the holy grail, but if we're spending more and more to get it, is it worth it? 

I don't think selling an asset precludes us from achieving CL football. We should be selling our assets, using some to plug the financial holes, then re-investing it in new assets to start the process again.