Team for Falkirk

I am totally over the moon that we scored 7 and routed Falkirk, but I'm still annoyed that we conceded 2 goals. I'm nit-picking I know!

Can't wait to see the highlights of this match! The strikers are finally starting to find the net - phew!

It is funny how far our expectations have come in such a short space of time. 6 months ago we were just happy to win, now we are being picky over losing goals.

Funny thing is that I felt the same way - scoring for fun but somehow I still felt a bit disappointed at giving 2 goals away - but you know that WS will have them working on that.

7 goals to a team like Falkirk, actually any team, is very good going.

Great result and looking forward to seeing the goals.

It is funny how far our expectations have come in such a short space of time. 6 months ago we were just happy to win, now we are being picky over losing goals.

Funny thing is that I felt the same way - scoring for fun but somehow I still felt a bit disappointed at giving 2 goals away - but you know that WS will have them working on that.

7 goals to a team like Falkirk, actually any team, is very good going.

Great result and looking forward to seeing the goals.

Seemingly Falkirk played some excellent football though as they let see last year that they can. Time to look at the positives guy's, we could have lost that game last year.

Now I haven't seen it yet, but I heard that Falkirk's first goal was an absolute screamer. The reassuring thing for me is that we didn't wobble as we would have last year (as pete pointed out) we knuckled down and went back out and scored again.

Hopefully this result will give the strikers bags of confidence and they can go from strength to strength.

I was surprised when we signed with Cousin, but he certainly seems to know where the goal is! :thup:

I am ecstatic about the result but it would seem i can't get BBC radio Scotland over the Satellite dish anymore which is a dumper for me. Oh well 7 goals every week may make up for it.

A link was posted on FF that supposedly works every week for a radio feed of the game. I'll have a look for it and post it in here fow when you can't get video for the game.

Edit: Here you go:

mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699

A link was posted on FF that supposedly works every week for a radio feed of the game. I'll have a look for it and post it in here fow when you can't get video for the game.

Edit: Here you go:

mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699

Thanks mate i have put it in a map and will try next week.:thup:

Now I haven't seen it yet, but I heard that Falkirk's first goal was an absolute screamer. The reassuring thing for me is that we didn't wobble as we would have last year (as pete pointed out) we knuckled down and went back out and scored again.

Hopefully this result will give the strikers bags of confidence and they can go from strength to strength.

I was surprised when we signed with Cousin, but he certainly seems to know where the goal is! :thup:

it was a great goal but we stood off them and you could see the goal comming. We seem to be happy to defend on our 18 yard line and appear very disinterested when the opposition have the ball in other areas.

We seem to be happy to defend on our 18 yard line and appear very disinterested when the opposition have the ball in other areas.

Has this been the pattern so far this season? I'd prefer our midfield to get the tackles in and break quickly down the other end.

When was the last time you heard of three subs coming on and scoring ?,great result

Hadn't even thought of that mate. Must be about only the second time Boydie has done it. Thats the attitude you want to see from the guys coming off the bench though.

i also hear our odds have been cut to joint fav. with the tic,exciting season ahead me thinks !!

Can still get odds against somewhere (betdaq :confused: I think) if anyone wants it. Be interesting to see what happens if they drop points today.