SNP - the madness continues

19 hours ago, Bill said:

Whatever way you look at this, Sturgeon's body language shows someone under severe pressure on all sides. 

She was stamping her little heels yesterday 

I was walking through a local park at the weekend and saw a chap, sitting on a bench, reading The National.  

I had to do a double take because he didn't appear to be a drooling idiot (I suppose looks can be deceiving).

And after all the promises following last years terrible numbers:

Scotland’s drug deaths crisis deepened in the past year with the number of people who lost their lives rising to 1,339, according to official statistics.

The figure is 5% higher than the previous year, when 1,264 people died of drug-related causes, according to National Records of Scotland (NRS).

The country continues to have the worst drug death rate in Europe, with 21.2 deaths per 100,000 of the population – more than three-and-a-half times higher than the rest of the UK.

Glasgow was again found to be the worst area for people struggling with addiction, with 291 dying last year in the city.

"Dont just hope for a better life, vote for one".  Think the Nats need another slogan.