Roger Mitchell?

What is the point of Roger Mitchell?

Has there ever been a point to Roger Mitchell?

Hardly Roger Ramjet. the diminutive former Chief Executive of the SPL ignored the Proton Energy Pills in favour of the Pro-Sellik self promotion pills. There's your answer, Roger Ramjet had two dimensions, whereas diminutive Roger had only one, ra Sellik. Anyways, I think we can all agree he is and, always will be a wee self serving Yahoo. Why raise the question?

This time last year, diminutive Roger was all over both print and broadcast media telling everybody that Rangers had already secretly accepted ra Sellik's quest for Ten-in-a-Row. When I saw Roger's name today in the press, I thought at last he is re-addressing such hubris? No, no and, thrice no; today's self serving piece of Yahoo utterance is, "Graham Spiers is arguably the best sports writer of his generation"!

Now there is talking sh1te and there is talking sh1te, then there is talking unadulterated Yahoo sh1te. Roger proves his fluency in all three. Roger is a guest on Spiers latest Podcast. If you are minded to hand dosh to Spiers, you can hear Roger's words of wisdom from the Amalfi coast. Maybe, Roger asks ra Bhoy in Corduroy if he has renewed his and his boys' season tickets for ra Stade de Gadd for the third consecutive year?

Why is this Thing still a thing?

I wouldn't ask Freddy Goodwin for advice on high interest mortgage backed bonds, or on acquiring a Dutch bank, so why tf is Mitchell in any way relevant to Scottish fitba'?

Oh, right.....the barrel-scraper is barrel-scraping.