Aw'right, Borna, Got a New Motor?

9 hours ago, Gribz said:

Having a Maserati myself for 6 months these cars are very unpractical and really are for show only. Nice on the eye but a pain in the ass especially over speed bumps.

Buy a Golf R  / Audi RS3 and do a stage 2 upgrade - wipes most things and can be used domestically :thup:

Fluffy dice ?

10 hours ago, Gribz said:

Having a Maserati myself for 6 months these cars are very unpractical and really are for show only. Nice on the eye but a pain in the ass especially over speed bumps.

Buy a Golf R  / Audi RS3 and do a stage 2 upgrade - wipes most things and can be used domestically :thup:

There is a Maserati dealership in Hamilton too.

Five years past, I ventured inside.

I love hand built motors and everything was aesthetically pleasing. I was handed an A4 sheet and told to tick the extras required. Now, Maserati are very good with wheels. You get six, one at each corner, a spare and, one for steering. Every other thing is an extra. They don't do fluffy dice, Maserati provide a bespoke hand crafted olive wood cube. A die is £250, you need to roll a double six to win the privilege of handing over £500. 

16 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

There is a Maserati dealership in Hamilton too.

Five years past, I ventured inside.

I love hand built motors and everything was aesthetically pleasing. I was handed an A4 sheet and told to tick the extras required. Now, Maserati are very good with wheels. You get six, one at each corner, a spare and, one for steering. Every other thing is an extra. They don't do fluffy dice, Maserati provide a bespoke hand crafted olive wood cube. A die is £250, you need to roll a double six to win the privilege of handing over £500. 

Haha, that amused me. Is Hamilton still open?

7 hours ago, Gribz said:

Haha, that amused me. Is Hamilton still open?

Hamilton remains the county town of deepest, darkest Lanarkshire. It remains open with a tumbleweed and clanging bell ambience.

McLaren and Maserati remain open, Bentley too. I suspect their markets lie forty miles down the county circa Biggar?