Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

This is where is starts. As Harry Kane says "yeah obviously..Obviously..yeah obviously

 

Massive season for Arsenal...

 

Ole at the wheel haha with the tools.....

 

Lets go.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope..they went down last season.

 

Thats your predictions being much appreciated..we will not count Fulham v probably Forest.

:thup: 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Are Fulham even in the league this season squire?

 

Check being done.....

 

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Nope..they went down last season.

 

Thats your predictions being much appreciated..we will not count Fulham v probably Forest.

:thup: 😀

But according to the title of the thread, it's the 2020-21 season. 

 

Fulham were definitely in the PL that season. 

 

:thup: :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rousseau said:

 

But according to the title of the thread, it's the 2020-21 season. 

 

Fulham were definitely in the PL that season. 

 

:thup: :)

Haha. My bad. Apologies

 

Can you edit it please to 2021-22

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Rousseau changed the title to Premier League 2021/22
7 hours ago, Gribz said:

Haha. My bad. Apologies

 

Can you edit it please to 2021-22

What?! So my predictions don't count?

 

I thought I was in there...

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rousseau said:

What?! So my predictions don't count?

 

I thought I was in there...

Thank you.

 

Im doing the double check for you, Compo and Scott....ehhhh....

 

Thanks for changing...Premier League lets go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, compo said:

you can get 1000/1  for Brentford Norwich or   Watford to be champions ,

Thats a bit stingy, should be 10 times that for them. Leicester was 5000-1 i believe with a much better squad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.