Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Cummings: *Speaks*

 

Leftists: Lies. He must be sacked. 

 

*Cummings is sacked*

 

Leftists: Government's lost it. 

 

Cummings: *Speaks*

 

Leftists: He speaks truth!

 

:facepalm: 

TBF, that flips quite easily. According to some he was honest as the day is long, until he started saying things they didn't want to hear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lefty Economic. Written by Corbynistas, for Corbynistas.

 

The London Economic

The London Economic is a digital newspaper supporting liberal, progressive, pro-European and pro-business viewpoints. We are the antithesis of the Murdoch media empire, set up to counter the spread of far-right rhetoric dominating the mainstream media. In 2017 TLE was among the most shared publications in Britain with the most read news story of the last General Election. We are run largely by a volunteer team of journalists and contributors who espouse our values as a news organisation.

Our History

The London Economic was founded in 2013 by Jack Peat and Joe Mellor as a blog sharing platform for likeminded journalists and bloggers. After growing the number of contributors, readership and social media reach in the early years, the publication branched out to include property, food, sport, film, music, travel and lifestyle pages, which are edited on a voluntary basis by a team of sub-editors. Today the newspaper is still run largely on a part time, voluntary basis with very few overheads and a low running cost, but has the foundations of a fully-fledged digital publication with a sizeable reach. We support investigative journalism, which is in alarming decline, using voluntary donations from readers.

Our Beliefs

We believe that far-right rhetoric has come to dominate much of the mainstream press and that the concentration of ownership among a select group of wealthy individuals is a detriment to the role of a free press in a modern democracy. As a London newspaper catering for a genuine London mindset we take a pessimistic view of the Brexit process and the impact it is likely to have on the country. We take a pro-business stance and support the sort of entrepreneurism that London does so well to foster, and we adopt an inclusive and welcoming rhetoric as well as supporting minorities and under-represented parts of society.

With inequality never far away we also tackle the big issues facing inner-city life, unreservedly and unapologetically. We work to give a voice to those who are becoming increasingly marginalised elsewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

The man who told the BBC that anyone who believed Brexit, five years on, was a good thing must have a screw loose! ...

He didn't say that.

 

This is not a particularly difficult topic but it will still be difficult for you to keep up with.

 

My advice is for you to just sit this one out and relax. Maybe do some colouring in or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

The man who told the BBC that anyone who believed Brexit, five years on, was a good thing must have a screw loose! He thought Brexit was a good thing so he has admitted he has a screw loose.

In other news, Keir Starmer has brought his party to bankruptcy (they have only one months' salary payment left) by sacking staff and expelling members and employing advisers to help him expel members - instead of attacking the most corrupt government we have ever had.

 

We are a joke of a country.

Seriously ?  You are going to lay the blame for Labours insolvency at the hands of Starmer ?  He has only been in the job 18 months..... I think that their insolvency is much more likely to be laid at the feet of your hero, one Jeremy Corbyn.  All is good though ASIL.... being a good socialist you will be dipping your hands into your pocket in an attempt to equitably distribute and replenish Labour party funding, right ?

 

And some would have this party run a country ?  They cant even run their own party finances, let alone a country.

 

Jesus wept.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There must be people willing to fund the Labour Party. BLM maybe. Or Hezbollah. They both have loadsamoney. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, craig said:

Seriously ?  You are going to lay the blame for Labours insolvency at the hands of Starmer ?  He has only been in the job 18 months..... I think that their insolvency is much more likely to be laid at the feet of your hero, one Jeremy Corbyn.  All is good though ASIL.... being a good socialist you will be dipping your hands into your pocket in an attempt to equitably distribute and replenish Labour party funding, right ?

 

And some would have this party run a country ?  They cant even run their own party finances, let alone a country.

 

Jesus wept.

'Seriously' - Corbyn left the coffers with 13.5 million in reserve; Starmer slashed staff and fee-paying members so that they can only pay one month's salaries.

I would not pledge one penny to a party that has subverted the meaning of the word 'democracy.' 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

He didn't say that.

 

This is not a particularly difficult topic but it will still be difficult for you to keep up with.

 

My advice is for you to just sit this one out and relax. Maybe do some colouring in or something.

Then you are saying Kuennsberg is lying?

 

"But, Mr Cummings tells the BBC that anyone who says they are sure, five years after the result, that Brexit is a good thing must "have a screw loose".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bill said:

The Lefty Economic. Written by Corbynistas, for Corbynistas.

 

The London Economic

The London Economic is a digital newspaper supporting liberal, progressive, pro-European and pro-business viewpoints. We are the antithesis of the Murdoch media empire, set up to counter the spread of far-right rhetoric dominating the mainstream media. In 2017 TLE was among the most shared publications in Britain with the most read news story of the last General Election. We are run largely by a volunteer team of journalists and contributors who espouse our values as a news organisation.

Our History

The London Economic was founded in 2013 by Jack Peat and Joe Mellor as a blog sharing platform for likeminded journalists and bloggers. After growing the number of contributors, readership and social media reach in the early years, the publication branched out to include property, food, sport, film, music, travel and lifestyle pages, which are edited on a voluntary basis by a team of sub-editors. Today the newspaper is still run largely on a part time, voluntary basis with very few overheads and a low running cost, but has the foundations of a fully-fledged digital publication with a sizeable reach. We support investigative journalism, which is in alarming decline, using voluntary donations from readers.

Our Beliefs

We believe that far-right rhetoric has come to dominate much of the mainstream press and that the concentration of ownership among a select group of wealthy individuals is a detriment to the role of a free press in a modern democracy. As a London newspaper catering for a genuine London mindset we take a pessimistic view of the Brexit process and the impact it is likely to have on the country. We take a pro-business stance and support the sort of entrepreneurism that London does so well to foster, and we adopt an inclusive and welcoming rhetoric as well as supporting minorities and under-represented parts of society.

With inequality never far away we also tackle the big issues facing inner-city life, unreservedly and unapologetically. We work to give a voice to those who are becoming increasingly marginalised elsewhere.

Well, makes a change from the Righty media like the Times and GB News.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.