Ticket thread (use for spares, swaps, sales etc - Face Value only)

After today's stupendous display why not go along to Ibrox on Tuesday to watch Rangers rout Ajax, ah it's sold out you say!

We have a few spares in the Govan Rear section 5 level with the centre circle, can be configured to suit as adult, concessions or juveniles and can seat multiples together or just singles. All face value.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi troops ,

I have 1 ticket for the cup final and am desperately needing another as my daughters boyfriend is over from the states and I said Id try and take him , he's never been before , every other game whilst he's here I am either away on holiday or we are away , if anyone can help it would be much appreciated . The ticket I have is for the north stand , so I would be willing to swap it if that helps , I know its a big ask .

Theres a home game against St. Johnstone on Wednesday 20th December and luckily I'll be up visiting family. As its a mid-week game in the middle of winter, is there likely to be a lot of tickets available on SeatSub?

Also, just to double check, do I need a MyGers to use SeatSub? In the past I've managed to aquire tickets without having to go through the club...

1 hour ago, lenny3k said:

Theres a home game against St. Johnstone on Wednesday 20th December and luckily I'll be up visiting family. As its a mid-week game in the middle of winter, is there likely to be a lot of tickets available on SeatSub?

Also, just to double check, do I need a MyGers to use SeatSub? In the past I've managed to aquire tickets without having to go through the club...

How many are you trying to get together? I think there will be tickets for this one, mabie just not sequentially.  

1 hour ago, blueflag said:

How many are you trying to get together? I think there will be tickets for this one, mabie just not sequentially.  

Would just be looking for 2 together, although, if I have to, I can always leave the missus with the family 😁