Ticket thread (use for spares, swaps, sales etc - Face Value only)

• 5 weeks later...

For the first time in a long time, I will potentially be in Scotland for a home game

Excited Music Video GIF by Train

Now comes the fun of trying to acquire tickets.. Looking for 2 together for the first home game of the season, 6th August v Kilmarnock

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/06/2022 at 15:12, lenny3k said:

For the first time in a long time, I will potentially be in Scotland for a home game

Excited Music Video GIF by Train

Now comes the fun of trying to acquire tickets.. Looking for 2 together for the first home game of the season, 6th August v Kilmarnock

Quick bump for this one...

19 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Keep an eye on the official site for resales via SeatSub and you'll most likely still get two together outside the stadium on the day.

Thanks Frankie, will check back each day to see if anything appears, failing that, i'll have to pitch a tent on Edmiston Drive

12 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Thanks Frankie, will check back each day to see if anything appears, failing that, i'll have to pitch a tent on Edmiston Drive

There's usually spares for sale just outside the Ibrox subway station.  

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

There's usually spares for sale just outside the Ibrox subway station.  

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

Keep an eye on the official site for resales via SeatSub and you'll most likely still get two together outside the stadium on the day.

Are we looking at face value though?

16 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Are we looking at face value though?

Aye, highly unlikely anyone will charge any more (just make sure you have some pound coins, in case they don't have change). 

37 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye, highly unlikely anyone will charge any more (just make sure you have some pound coins, in case they don't have change). 

Thanks, good tip, what time would you suggest getting down there an roughly how much per ticket?

Sorry for all the questions, but the last Rangers game I managed to get to was the Cup Final against Falkirk when Novo hit a wonder strike