Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

https://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2021/08/tugendhat-and-baron-one-well-known-the-other-less-but-its-baron-who-speaks-for-more-voters-on-intervention.html

 

I didn't even know that Tom Tugendhat MP had been in the forces.

 

He must have been keeping that a secret.

TA Officer in Intelligence. Not plummeting through the sky, nor storming ashore like a couple of Gallant Members on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thirteen Americans wiped out yesterday under any other president there would have been swift retaliation but under this doddering old fool whose probably wandering in the white house garden trying to find the door , nothing .

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, compo said:

Thirteen Americans wiped out yesterday under any other president there would have been swift retaliation but under this doddering old fool whose probably wandering in the white house garden trying to find the door , nothing .

To be fair he has already said they the US will find who did it and mete out retribution.... Just a shame that the US have left about $25 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan when they bolted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, craig said:

Just a shame that the US have left about $25 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan when they bolted.

Even for the US, that takes some understanding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, craig said:

To be fair he has already said they the US will find who did it and mete out retribution.... Just a shame that the US have left about $25 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan when they bolted.

It's a shame they didnt leave more of it in and around the Panjshir Valley to enable the remnants of the Northern Alliance to use it as historically they seem to be the only ones able to resist the Taliban. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At one time the American president was called the leader of the free world now we have a senile old fool straight from the Basil Fawlty school of president's  and to think he's got his finger on the nuclear button. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden was asked, yesterday, if he would take responsibility for the deaths.

 

He then spent about five seconds taking responsibility before rambling on at length about something Trump did.

 

If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious to watch.

 

During the election campaign the American press, and tech companies, all turned a blind eye to Biden's myriad faults.  I wonder what Biden supporters are thinking just now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Biden was asked, yesterday, if he would take responsibility for the deaths.

 

He then spent about five seconds taking responsibility before rambling on at length about something Trump did.

 

If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious to watch.

 

During the election campaign the American press, and tech companies, all turned a blind eye to Biden's myriad faults.  I wonder what Biden supporters are thinking just now.

It's like Spitting Image 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.