Jump to content

 

 

[FT] Ross County 2 - 4 Rangers (Aribo 15; Goldson 19; Morelos 56; Arfield 84)


Recommended Posts

I thought we played okay today.  Could and should have scored more.

 

We don't seem to be getting away with some of the defensive lapses that we did last season.  Definitely need to sharpen up at the back - I'm hoping we won't have to continue swapping Helander for Balogun every week.  

 

 

Edited by Gonzo79
Link to post
Share on other sites

The club should start retrospectively banning any supporter who ever sang a discriminatory song, anywhere, at any time. 

 

That includes sexism, body-shaming, mocking drug addiction and anything else offensive or that may have a detrimental impact on someone's mental health.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The club should start retrospectively banning any supporter who ever sang a discriminatory song, anywhere, at any time. 

 

That includes sexism, body-shaming, mocking drug addiction and anything else offensive or that may have a detrimental impact on someone's mental health.  

 

Nah, just ban racist scumbags who shame name of the club. Simples. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Nah, just ban racist scumbags who shame name of the club. Simples. 

Discrimination is discrimination - let's lead the way and ban anyone who shows or has shown irrational hatred towards others.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Discrimination is discrimination - let's lead the way and ban anyone who shows or has shown irrational hatred towards others.

Could be a small crowd next week then ?? very small. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Discrimination is discrimination - let's lead the way and ban anyone who shows or has shown irrational hatred towards others.

Yes it is and if caught and stupid enough to film it, post it on social media trying to be super staunch, take the consequences

 

Ban the racist arseholes in the video. Simples.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.