Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Can you remember when?

Depends what you mean. 

 

Do i remember it being sung absolutely. 

 

Can i give you a decade yes. naughties. 

 

can i give you a year or date no. 

 

is what i said initially true. absolutely. 

 

To help you more i would need you to abandon your cryptic style and say something substantive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Three people have been arrested I believe ?

Just read polis Alba chief super Mark Sutherland refer to their crimes as ‘racial’ presumably he means the famine song & its anti-Irish theme.

Truly amazing that this eejit doesn’t understand the difference between race & ethnicity  

 

we have a new justice minister that believes people of different religions can be racist against each other even if they are the same race. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Three people have been arrested I believe ?

Just read polis Alba chief super Mark Sutherland refer to their crimes as ‘racial’ presumably he means the famine song & its anti-Irish theme.

Truly amazing that this eejit doesn’t understand the difference between race & ethnicity  

 

Anytime Rangers or the Rangers support refer to Mark Sutherland, he should be addressed as, the Careerist Mark Sutherland'.

 

Remind Mark where he decided to advance his career prospects on the backs of the Rangers support. Remind him of his responsibility and the price to be paid for deliberately demonising Rangers supporters before trial by choosing to utilise racism. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Anytime Rangers or the Rangers support refer to Mark Sutherland, he should be addressed as, the Careerist Mark Sutherland'.

 

Remind Mark where he decided to advance his career prospects on the backs of the Rangers support. Remind him of his responsibility and the price to be paid for deliberately demonising Rangers supporters before trial by choosing to utilise racism. 

He doesn’t know the difference between race and ethnicity 

Edited by RANGERRAB
Error
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Depends what you mean. 

 

Do i remember it being sung absolutely. 

 

Can i give you a decade yes. naughties. 

 

can i give you a year or date no. 

 

is what i said initially true. absolutely. 

 

To help you more i would need you to abandon your cryptic style and say something substantive. 

What you said isn't true though. 4 lads isn't gone whereas the famine song is.

 

Nothing cryptic about the question "Can you remember when?".

 

Happy to help you in any way that I can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PoohBear said:

I see as well that heart and hand are going to be getting it tight from the Daily Record for historical tweets. I’m a patron of H&H and I think Edgar has matured a lot over the years so not sure what historical tweets will prove. However, I do think this was always going to happen and I’m surprised that the club has aligned itself so much with fan websites, FF in particular I find really eye opening.

How feeble minded would one need to be to care about what the Daily Record publishes?

 

The Daily Record are in competition with fan media now. Any comment, by the Record, on the topic of fan media can be disregarded on that basis.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully their obvious attack on H&H will wake up any Bears who still read or click on Daily Record links.  

 

The Record and The Sun are no friends of ours and should be dealt with accordingly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, PoohBear said:

However, I do think this was always going to happen and I’m surprised that the club has aligned itself so much with fan websites, FF in particular I find really eye opening.

Please explain this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.