Club Statement

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

No, the club has condemned the fans prior to a trial, based on a video of dubious origin and political pressure, but they weren't so quick to condemn the players.

What am I missing ?  The video of the players was proven to be fake, so why would they condemn the players ?

Do people know that the fans haven’t been spoken with by either the police or Rangers? Perhaps the fans admitted to doing it.

I see as well that heart and hand are going to be getting it tight from the Daily Record for historical tweets. I’m a patron of H&H and I think Edgar has matured a lot over the years so not sure what historical tweets will prove. However, I do think this was always going to happen and I’m surprised that the club has aligned itself so much with fan websites, FF in particular I find really eye opening.