[FT] Rangers 2 (Balogun 18; Roofe 30) - 0 Brondby

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

On the first replay I thought it was off but when they ruled it onside it’s mad bit to believe them, second rely showed it was on

Have to admit, I spotted the lad's foot pretty quickly - it was all about the TV angle which was slightly out.

Good to benefit from it! :cool:

Even better to see Craigan make an arse of himself. :D

Just now, Rousseau said:

I'd like to see more switches off play. 

Brondby like to press us into one side, so a quick switch could be profitable.

Agreed.  Far too often we play the ball into the same area it has just come from.  I can understand that now and again to keep it simple but there are better options on and we need to find them.

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Encouraging signs from Morelos in the last 10 minutes there. So unlucky with the shot and some really good touches before that. Positive play from Hagi and Aribo tonight too. 

I think that is the best I've seen Morelos play for a long time, and I am always critical of his recent displays

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I think Aribo won the ball about 5-6 times in that first half. Superb.

I think he just needs a bit more direction about what to do with the ball when he gets it. 

I am a huge fan of Aribo, however I felt he had hit a level that he couldn't improve from, I still think he can do much better, playing well though

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 2 (Balogun 18; Roofe 30) - 0 Brondby