Rangers Fault For Hibs Covid Outbreak

In reality we should rule out what calamities cannot be laid at the door of Rangers and Rangers supporters.

We have a Hotelier born and bred in Thurso complaining about the conduct of the visiting Hibee official Club party. He pointed out that despite frequent reminders of protocol, the Hibees wandered around the Hotel maskless. The Hibs CEO decided not to admit to such rashness, it was a path of least resistance to blame the H-u-ns. His Tweet barely lasted an hour before being deleted. The usual suspects prefer the tweet as opposed to the truth. I suspect he knew that would be the case?

So, are we to blame for the Bubonic plague, how about Covid 19 or, there remains the mystery of Eve surrendering the future of the human race for the pricely sum of an apple? A word to the wise to Ben Kensell, ensure Scotland's premier Historian, Tom Devine conjures up some ridiculous evidence to support your utter nonsense before going public. otherwise, you will have to delete your Tweet. 

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers Fault For Hibs Covid Outbreak
18 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I’ve been away from Embra for a while now but I don’t remember them talking like that in Leith.

Shifty looking bloke. Would you buy a car from him?

I certainly wouldn't let him baby sit for me!!

On 06/11/2021 at 09:14, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Sorry, I'm lost. How are we to blame?

Apparently it was a Rangers fan who worked / stayed in the Inverness hotel that Hibs were staying in who witnessed and then reported various breaches of Covid protocol. 

He seemed more concerned with the identity of the "whistleblower" than he did by Hibs breaking the rules.