Jump to content

 

 

Russia, Ukraine


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Bill said:

Russia is like some medieval robber kingdom, killing, raping and looting it's neighbour's grain, steel, children, etc. Is it likely Russia hasn't already removed entire football stadiums to some God forsaken shit-kicker town in the Siberian forest.

No, no not at all. Some on here want you to belive it's a model of humanitarian benevolence saving the Ukranian people from the terror and oppression of the Nazi Dictator Zelensky and his Western masters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, forlanssister said:

No, no not at all. Some on here want you to belive it's a model of humanitarian benevolence saving the Ukranian people from the terror and oppression of the Nazi Dictator Zelensky and his Western masters. 

Yes but you know how it is, some people are so up their own arse that only a contrived truth meets the demands of a contrived ego. The obvious truth just won't do at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

No, no not at all. Some on here want you to belive it's a model of humanitarian benevolence saving the Ukranian people from the terror and oppression of the Nazi Dictator Zelensky and his Western masters. 

You should name who you are talking about and back it up with a quote.

 

To leave your comment like this is unfair to the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

You should name who you are talking about and back it up with a quote.

 

To leave your comment like this is unfair to the rest.

I credit people with enough intelligence to work it out for themselves, don't you?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Oh, right, so you can't support what you said again.

Touched a nerve, dented a fragile ego, not playing the game the way you want?

 

Grow up and stop acting like a petulant child trying to belittle eveyone one else because they dare to hold a view that opposes yours.

 

Don't expect tolerance from others when you display disdain towards them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Touched a nerve, dented a fragile ego, not playing the game the way you want?

 

Grow up and stop acting like a petulant child trying to belittle eveyone one else because they dare to hold a view that opposes yours.

 

Don't expect tolerance from others when you display disdain towards them.

Hardly bellitling to ask you to back up what you said.

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Scott7 said:
1 hour ago, forlanssister said:

Zionist Nazi Dictator Zelensky and his Western masters. 

Point of clarification, there.

I think to be strictly representative it would have to be Zionist Neo-Nazi Dictator Zelensky and his Washington masters

For no one else can be a master.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Oh, right, so you can't support what you said again.

Look, it's really quite straightforward ... if the cap fits, put it on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.