Jump to content

 

 

Do As I Say, Not As I Do


Recommended Posts

These people have us all exactly where the they want us. They sit on this party business for a whole year, saying nothing, until they need a suitable distraction. The question you should be asking is “what is it they don’t want us talking about?”

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bill said:

The question you should be asking is “what is it they don’t want us talking about?”

I'm sure there'll be a few things but hopefully this results in the public being a bit less inclined to swallow whatever new restrictions are imposed on us over the Winter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be around 20 for Christmas probably some staying over the brother will be to drunk to drive and most others would not pass a breath test .

Is there any evidence that a party took place let's see the evidence it's so far only a stupid woman making a play with words ,let's see the pictures because if it happened then you can be sure some idiots would be having their phones out to record 

Party on :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm sure there'll be a few things but hopefully this results in the public being a bit less inclined to swallow whatever new restrictions are imposed on us over the Winter.

I don't buy the simplicity that this storm in a teacup just fortuitously emerged after a year of dormancy. Someone clearly planned this crisis and for a reason. It's beyond credibility to think it was the cerebral deficit known as the Labour Party, soho in Conservative ranks is manipulating public opinion and for what purpose?

 

As for the "public", they will dutifully swallow whatever is set in front of them but the chances of them seeing what they're swallowing are very slim.

Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

soho in Conservative ranks is manipulating public opinion and for what purpose?

I'd imagine there's a few on the back and front benches who'd prefer to see the back of Johnson.  

 

If there was a decent opposition around, he'd already be gone, in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Bill said:

I don't buy the simplicity that this storm in a teacup just fortuitously emerged after a year of dormancy. Someone clearly planned this crisis and for a reason. It's beyond credibility to think it was the cerebral deficit known as the Labour Party, soho in Conservative ranks is manipulating public opinion and for what purpose?

 

As for the "public", they will dutifully swallow whatever is set in front of them but the chances of them seeing what they're swallowing are very slim.

My money is on Cummings leaking to certain members of the press who in turn got the Labour party interested. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.