Prince Andrew & Boris Johnson

38 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I also expect there are more and more parties and other exclusives to come.  This very much feels like a coordinated slow drip feed to have the maximum impact.

No doubt. I could also point to many other MPs & MSPs attending events during lockdown but these are studiously ignored. This isn’t about moral outrage, it’s about Brexit. 

People would be better served looking at the civil service role in all this. Y’know, the people who held the parties, knowing full well the ammunition it would provide, when the time was right, 18 months or so down the line. Johnson might be a clown but the PM isn’t the only thing under attack here. These are darker days that you think. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

No doubt. I could also point to many other MPs & MSPs attending events during lockdown but these are studiously ignored. This isn’t about moral outrage, it’s about Brexit. 

I'd say that its definitely a moral outrage.  But Brexit is one of the drivers of unhappiness with the Boris government.  

Accept the point that there isn't any party that is completely clean in terms of breaches to lockdown rules, but its not equivalent given the scale of the breaches that are coming out.  So far at least.

16 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I'd say that its definitely a moral outrage. 

Or, more specifically, fashionably faux moral outrage. 

25 minutes ago, Bill said:

Or, more specifically, fashionably faux moral outrage. 

Its not though, is it? In this case, at least.

Edited by stewarty

14 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Its not though, is it? In this case, at least.

Exactly. it's about a man with a long history of lying in his private, work and public life, endowed with a Bullingdon Club and Etonian sense of entitlement.

19 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Exactly. it's about a man with a long history of lying in his private, work and public life, endowed with a Bullingdon Club and Etonian sense of entitlement.

Almost word perfect. Well done.