[FT] Rangers 1 - 2 Celtic (Ramsey 3')

Another side note/post script about sunday...before the game both myself and my old man were talking about Rogic and the role he plays. In our opinion  he is a their danger man playing in the gaps between but rarely lasts beyond 60 minutes. I was staggered that we did little to counter him when he was on the pitch and even more staggered that we didn't mitigate for him leaving on 60 mins (as he always does). Even Hatete was blowing out of his arse by 50 minutes but our tactics didn't capitalise on this. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

3 minutes ago, craig said:

The point of VAR isnt to change the mindset of Tims.  It is to take away the "honest mistakes" of refs.  To give them support in their decision-making.  How Tims perceive decisions should be completely irrelevant to the decision made by a ref or a VAR (although we know that, at present, Tim mindset absolutely plays into the decision-making as they just threaten refs and tan their windows)

It should be irrelevant but you know it won't be.

1 hour ago, craig said:

I dont think it was off, but their first goal must have been close - I THINK Tav played Rogic on, woudl have been good to see again

Not saying anything about goal just the numerous times he never flagged for obvious off-sides in first half.

My take..Gattuso was the one I wanted.

He would not have accepted anything other than win win win.

Gio - Fine player. possible long term manager but not for the here and now.

Gattuso would have been hammering them and rightly so.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2022 at 09:06, Rousseau said:

I think it's the second qualifying round, which would mean 2nd, 3rd then the play-offs to navigate. 

Although, it does say (wikipedia) that the league winners go into the play-off round, which is not direct access to the CL group stages.   

Thanks for the clarification Rousseau👍. That's not good news tbh. Hope TF we win the EL!