[FT] Rangers 1 - 2 Celtic (Ramsey 3')

that maeida is utterly shite and so are a few of their players but they got away with it easily. Despite being shite he worked extremely hard and made it uncomfortable for us. more than any of our players can really say. 

they think they became bigtime last year and don't need to work. That was evident under gerrard as well. 

4 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

that maeida is utterly shite and so are a few of their players but they got away with it easily. Despite being shite he worked extremely hard and made it uncomfortable for us. more than any of our players can really say. 

they think they became bigtime last year and don't need to work. That was evident under gerrard as well. 

He is basically Sebo. Just runs about and leads the press. Has nothing to offer in possession. 

7 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

The worst part in all of this is that we have absolutely capitulated to a team which isnt very good at all.  Maeda is a headless chicken, Hatate literally couldnt run after 50 minutes because he was spent, and they fell like flies in the second half.

And we have capitulated to that - worse, had we won the league and deprived them of CL funds we could, and should, have been out of sight of them for the next few seasons.

Last season is looking ever more like a papering over the cracks rather than a new dawn. 

A really disappointing afternoon which demonstrated our season in a microcosm - awful defending, cheap goals and only one goal from a huge amount of possession and territory. 

Celtic aren't a good team but they've proven themselves better than us which should upset anyone associated with our club.

Too many mistakes made throughout the club and we're a team based on a few individuals which is my biggest criticism. 

Just a wee post script from yesterdays disappointing game. I've paid very little attention to MSM thrrefore has much been made of this incident? At the time I thought it looked like a stonewall penalty but I think the commentator dismissed it as jersey wrestling between the 2 players. I can't recall Goldson grabbing the Celtic players top? Looked like one way traffic to me.

20220404_174856.jpg

17 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Just a wee post script from yesterdays disappointing game. I've paid very little attention to MSM thrrefore has much been made of this incident? At the time I thought it looked like a stonewall penalty but I think the commentator dismissed it as jersey wrestling between the 2 players. I can't recall Goldson grabbing the Celtic players top? Looked like one way traffic to me.

20220404_174856.jpg

Think it was debated in The Sun today but if I'm honest, dont know why, but i've not paid much notice to the rags today. 

Didn't see it at the game as it happened at opposite end and haven't watched game back. The "still" does makes it look like a penalty. 

5 hours ago, craig said:

The worst part in all of this is that we have absolutely capitulated to a team which isnt very good at all.

I don't know if capitulated is the right word, since it implies an element of intent, but it's absolutely true that we're losing our title to a very average Celtic side. I really don't know why but ever since Gerrard left in such a rush I've wondered about deeper issues at Ibrox. Even if you set aside the Dave King/Club1872 stuff, there's a distinct smell of instability about the club.