[FT] Rangers 1 - 2 Celtic (Ramsey 3')

19 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

How does anyone feel about the impact of the international break? I would have been more nervous 2 weeks ago but I'm hoping the break has stunted their momentum and means the game will be down to who reacts best post international break? Thoughts?

Quite possibly. In any case, Morelos or no Morelos, we need to shed this inferiority complex we seem to have with them. Get Goldson to dump the arrogant Greek on his backside right at the start.

Just now, alexscottislegend said:

Quite possibly. In any case, Morelos or no Morelos, we need to shed this inferiority complex we seem to have with them. Get Goldson to dump the arrogant Greek on his backside right at the start.

Definitely! I've got a feeling Gio might play this like a Euro game. 

Referee - William Collum 😱

Assistants - Graeme Stewart and David Roome

Fourth Official - Nick Walsh

Missing - Nnamdi Ofoborh (heart),Ianis Hagi (knee), Alfredo Morelos (muscle)

Live on - Sky Sports Football and Rangers TV

45 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

For me Sakala could be the key today. Sit him on the shoulder of their last defender and knock long balls over the top to use his pace . It will force them to defend  deeper 

As written above, I´d play him on the right, Kent on the left and Roofe through the middle. Roofe isn`t the bustling Morelos-type of chap, but hand him a chance and he will put them away more clinically than all others that we have. It is all about supply.

So that`s

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Balogun - Bassey

Lundstram - Jack

Aribo - Ramsey - Kent

Roofe

Subs - McLaughlin - Helander, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Sands, Arfield, Diallo, Sakala

Let`s just hope that Aribo is switched on for this game and if he isn`t, we replace him as early as possible.

20 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Missing Morelos is bad.

I think that we are less likely to create chances without him but more likely to take any that we do create.

Only a win will do today.

Agree, but we need to create chances and we can do that by pressing high, get in their faces, winning the ball back quickly when we lose it, don't let them out of their own half and provide as much service to Roofe as possible. No sitting back, allowing them possession and trying to play counter attacking football. Do that for as long as possible and we give ourselves every chance. CMON THE GERS!!!!