Jump to content

 

 

The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

1

I couldn’t remember. In Diallo’s case, half a season, mostly unused, is no basis for anything but another look as a loaner

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rbr said:

Just watched the clown that is Jonny McFarlane yet again rubbish our players and their values , why this absolute idiot gets minutes on social media and YouTube is beyond me , he’s an absolute joke of a so called fan , really disappointed in stevie Clifford not calling him out on this .

 

That he uses Bruno fernandez as a special player , Jesus h Christ .

Not sure what you're watching him on but he's a Hibs fan not a Rangers fan. He seems pretty reasonable whenever I've listened to him, the record rangers podcast wasn't actually that bad in the past.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Not sure what you're watching him on but he's a Hibs fan not a Rangers fan. He seems pretty reasonable whenever I've listened to him, the record rangers podcast wasn't actually that bad in the past.

He's a scotch nationalist so cannot possibly be a Rangers fan.

 

He pretends to be for his own mercenary reasons just like every other seditious attention seeking imposter claiming to be a bear whilst championing the jock republicans and their IRA comrades. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gaspard said:

He's a scotch nationalist so cannot possibly be a Rangers fan.

 

He pretends to be for his own mercenary reasons just like every other seditious attention seeking imposter claiming to be a bear whilst championing the jock republicans and their IRA comrades. 

Rangers is a broad church, we don't, and are not forced to, all think the same way. It's one of the many things that make us great.

 

Other clubs may differ.

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Rangers is a broad church, we don't, and are not forced to, all think the same way. It's one of the many things that make us great.

 

Other clubs may differ.

The CoS became a broad church, now the pews are empty.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gaspard said:

He's a scotch nationalist so cannot possibly be a Rangers fan.

 

He pretends to be for his own mercenary reasons just like every other seditious attention seeking imposter claiming to be a bear whilst championing the jock republicans and their IRA comrades. 

Scottish nationalists can also be Rangers fans.

 

I've never heard McFarlane claim he's a bear, he's pretty open that he's a Hibs fan.

Edited by PoohBear
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gaspard said:

The CoS became a broad church, now the pews are empty.

As someone who takes a pew every week, I think the CoS becoming a "broad church" is way down the list of reasons for pews being empty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

As someone who takes a pew every week, I think the CoS becoming a "broad church" is way down the list of reasons for pews being empty. 

As do I.

 

Not going to debate here though,  

 

Transfer thread so think we've deviated from the topic

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.