Open letter to Angelina Jolie

This is wierd, Ive been thinking it for a while that these type people are not right in the head. Its all very well taking 4 children from poor countries and giving them a rich life but the kids wont have a clue who there real parents will be nor will the have a clue who is raising them as I guarentee it will be AJ's maids who do everything.

I bet she hasnt changed 1 nappy.

Anyway then i came across this letter on MSN - pretty spot on.

Dear Angelina,

It feels a bit odd writing a letter of advice to someone who�s won many humanitarian awards, starred in lots of blockbusters and been voted the sexiest person on Earth. But I think there�s one area of planet Jolie that isn�t in great shape� your personal life! It�s time to start looking after number one, fish-lips�

Letââ?¬â?¢s start with your free time. Have you got any? I didnââ?¬â?¢t think so! Everyone admires your dedication to supporting good causes and helping to right the worldââ?¬â?¢s wrongs (conservation work in Cambodia, visits to refugee camps in Kosovo, Kenya, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq ââ?¬â?? the list goes on); itââ?¬â?¢s amazing. For sheââ?¬â?¢s a Jolie good fellow, and so say all of us! But with all this on top of your hectic Hollywood schedule, when are you finding time to enjoy your kids and your Brad?

Speaking of your blond sex god, Brad�s been talking this week about your plans for child number five. Ordinarily, this would be great news, but when the heck will you even have time to make it/find it (not sure if you�re producing or adopting this one), never mind spend quality time with it?

Is Angelina risking burnout if she doesn't slow down? Is it too soon for her to adopt another child? Join the debate on the message boards

Iââ?¬â?¢m not suggesting youââ?¬â?¢re a bad mum ââ?¬â?? Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh and Pax all look happy ââ?¬â?? it just seems like youââ?¬â?¢re never quite settled enough to enjoy your family; youââ?¬â?¢re always off saving the world or promoting a blockbuster instead. Why not let the world look after itself for a few months (Iââ?¬â?¢m sure Bono and Bob Geldof can put some extra hours in) while you just relax with your enormous brood?

And then thereââ?¬â?¢s your relationship with Brad. Things donââ?¬â?¢t seem terrible between you, but it certainly doesnââ?¬â?¢t look like theyââ?¬â?¢re perfect either. We hear youââ?¬â?¢ve been arguing a lot, which isnââ?¬â?¢t surprising considering the pressures of juggling four kids with being a UN Ambassador and one of Hollywood biggest superstars! Iââ?¬â?¢m also worried by the fact that you recently revealed that you and Brad have never told each other that you love each other. What? Why the hell not? Youââ?¬â?¢ve got four kids together! Apparently you donââ?¬â?¢t want things to get too sentimental, but that cheesy love stuff is just part of being in a relationship, isnââ?¬â?¢t it? What will your kids think as they get older and notice this lack of ââ?¬Å?loveââ?¬Â?

Where are the public displays of affection that you were so famous for during your marriages to Billy Bob Thornton and Jonny Lee Miller? You don�t have to write Brad�s name in blood on your shirt like you did with Jonny, or wear vials of his blood round your neck and tattoo his name on your arm like you did with Billy (actually, please don�t do anything like that ever again, you weirdo!), but some of that hot passion wouldn�t go astray.

I think Jason Donovan said it best, Angelina: ââ?¬Å?Thereââ?¬â?¢s too many broken hearts in the world!ââ?¬Â Heââ?¬â?¢s right; there are. There are too many in Hollywood too, and I donââ?¬â?¢t want yours to be one of them. Hurry up and tell Brad that you love him before some other Hollywood beauty steals him off you.

And talking of stealing men called Brad off Hollywood beauties, let�s talk about Jennifer Aniston. We hear you�re seriously hacked off that Brad and his mum are still friends with Jen. Get over it! Lots of people, including hot A-list celebrities, stay mates with their exes. If you trust Brad, it shouldn�t be a big deal. And if you don�t trust him, that IS a big deal.

And from big deals to small mealsââ?¬Â¦ whatââ?¬â?¢s up with your size? Youââ?¬â?¢ve been looking skinny and frail in recent months and itââ?¬â?¢s getting worrying. Not only is it worrying from a health perspective, itââ?¬â?¢s also worrying from a male perspective! Youââ?¬â?¢re nowhere near as fit as a size zero. You explained your weight loss in a recent interview: "I've always been lean and this year I lost my mum and I've gone through a lot," you said. "I have four kids and I finished breastfeeding ââ?¬â?? it's been hard to get my nutrition back on track."

These are all valid reasons, and we were really sorry to hear about you losing your mum, but other reports have blamed the weight loss on diet pills. Some sources claim you got addicted to them because they give you so much energy, while other reports blame your downsizing on arguments with Brad. Hopefully these reports aren�t true, but whatever the reason, it�s time to put some weight back on!

So basically Angelina, you gorgeous fish-lipped tomb-raiding humanitarian, itââ?¬â?¢s time to stop! Drop everything and give yourself some free time. Enjoy your family, eat some fry-ups, stay away from diet pills, and go tell Brad you love him. If you need more encouragement, slap Troy on ââ?¬â?? heââ?¬â?¢s ace in that.

Best wishes,

David at MSN