41 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Imaginative but it doesn’t stand up.

In 1963 I scored the winning goal for Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final and a month layer opened the innings for England at Lords. I made that up.

In the 1964 Scottish Cup Final, Dundee played well enough to deserve a replay. Opinion.

They played well enough to win it Cameron's goal in my humble opinion hasn't been bettered 

19 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Imaginative but it doesn’t stand up.

In 1963 I scored the winning goal for Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final and a month later opened the innings for England at Lords. I made that up.

In the 1964 Scottish Cup Final, Dundee played well enough to deserve a replay. Opinion.

😄

Scott, you are way off the mark but seeing as you scored the winner in a National cup final before I was born, I'll go easy on you.

I'll explain this one more time, more directly.

Bill said that I am an anti-semite, as a statement of fact. 

The language used made that clear. There was no if's, I thinks, IMO, could, etc.

The logic employed to reach that conclusion was subjective and completely made up.

It consisted of using my actual and real objection to Israeli Government Foreign Policy and contrive it into me being racist against Jews as a whole. The latter invention necessary because it doesn't actually exist.

When you think of his general position on other forms of racism, the hypocrisy is off the scale.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

The language used made that clear. There was no if's, I thinks, IMO, could, etc.

Ha ha, glorious! You really must point out exactly where I did that 🤣🤣🤣

As Max Miller used to say here's a funny thing  you cant get into the public toilet in Queen street station unless you have a valid rail ticket so were do you piss when they are on strike. 

On 29/06/2022 at 10:02, Bill said:
On 29/06/2022 at 06:11, buster. said:

Ha ha, glorious! You really must point out exactly where I did that 🤣🤣🤣

Couldn't find it after all? 🤣 

On 28/06/2022 at 06:34, buster. said:

Yes, he did make it up.

When you call someone an anti-semite because he objects to Israeli Foreign Policy, it follows that you have to make up stuff (read minds) to level accusation. 

adventures-in-mind-reading.jpg

Imagine Sturgeon called someone an anti Scottish racist because they criticised her/SNP for pushing independence.  She would have the majority on here reaching for their keyboards to say how ridiculous and dangerous it was.

It is a fine line to tred Buster as the PLP found out with a number of MPs and others connected with the party straying time and again and often using criticism of Israeli Foregin Policy as a smokescreen for outright anti semitism and they were rightly called to account. Not saying that is what you were doing. 

However, it is unlikely we can blame either the Palestinian Authorities or Israel for the rail strikes, as its just some wannabe Marxists.

There are probably a few areas to lay the blame when it comes to the rail strikes.

The economic downturn.

Covid.

The head honchos.  

I'm not sure people who see the cost of living increases, combined with general wages flat-lining, whilst those running the show continue to live in luxury, have all read the Communist Manifesto.  

'Marxist' is as lazy an insult as 'fascist' these days.  Let's leave that to the Yanks (who don't seem to grasp the real meaning of either term).  

On 01/07/2022 at 16:34, Bill said:

Couldn't find it after all? 🤣 

I am not going to trawl back and waste my time to satisfy your request given how you tend to deflect or dissappear. I know that you called me out for calling out/being obssessed with Israeli Foreign Policy and "Jews". The latter completely made up and with out a shred of evidence to back it up.....because I have no reason to do so and never have.

The whole premise of falsey linking the two underpins your position on the topic.

It also shows you up for being highly hypocritical regards your attitude to different types of racism.

I'll leave you to post a couple of emojis and deflect from such an empty and baseless position.

7 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

It is a fine line to tred Buster as the PLP found out with a number of MPs and others connected with the party straying time and again and often using criticism of Israeli Foregin Policy as a smokescreen for outright anti semitism and they were rightly called to account.Not saying that is what you were doing. 

However, it is unlikely we can blame either the Palestinian Authorities or Israel for the rail strikes, as its just some wannabe Marxists.

Then what is it you are saying.

"....a fine line to tred...."

Is criticism of a Foregin Policy racist or not ?

In the real world, it isn't.

I note that unlike another poster, you say ....."Not saying that is what you were doing". ....You said that because you know there is nothing to suggest that I have. Nothing = someone would have to make things up, be able to read minds, see through walls. In other words, looney tunes cult like stuff,... that is often along the lines of what we see in the SNP Madness thread.

4 hours ago, buster. said:

I am not going to trawl back and waste my time to satisfy your request

There was never any chance you would