Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Sad what they have turned Europe, and Europeans into. 

 

Just going to become more so.

 

Whites are doing it to themselves.

 

When winter comes...the hoards will pour north.

 

No one will defend anything.

 

Whites have been trained to OBEY.

 

Covid was proof of that. 

Yes but we were told that Covid was racist. C4 even had a programme on it !!

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Yes but we were told that Covid was racist. C4 even had a programme on it !!

Ahhh yes...because every bit of propaganda is designed to breakdown and atomize the only group that can effectively repel this lunacy. 

 

From Covid, to 'Hate Speech' laws, to gun laws...to to to...

 

Wrestling the power from the base, to the top, under the guise of protecting those most vulnerable.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

From Covid, to 'Hate Speech' laws, to gun laws...to to to...

… to sanitising Russians … who are only standing up for their rights after all

Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Bill said:

… to sanitising Russians … who are only standing up for their rights after all

More importantly sanitizing the rest of the world FROM Russians who do not denounce the nation of their birth, their citizenship, their culture...because Putin.

 

Just a couple examples.

 

Nikita Mazepin?

 

Hockey players?

https://thehockeynews.com/news/chl-to-ban-all-russian-and-belarusian-players-from-2022-import-draft

 

The west, and westerners are EVERYTHING, and more that they purport to fight against.

 

Hive mind, drones.

 

We like to think we are all about freedom, and liberty...when in fact we are as closed as any totalitarian's book of thought.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Malangsob said:

More importantly sanitizing the rest of the world FROM Russians who do not denounce the nation of their birth, their citizenship, their culture...because Putin.

 

Just a couple examples.

 

Nikita Mazepin?

 

Hockey players?

https://thehockeynews.com/news/chl-to-ban-all-russian-and-belarusian-players-from-2022-import-draft

 

The west, and westerners are EVERYTHING, and more that they purport to fight against.

 

Hive mind, drones.

 

We like to think we are all about freedom, and liberty...when in fact we are as closed as any totalitarian's book of thought.

Every westerner who thinks his country is so bad should go live on the other side of the fence for a few years. Travel is a hell of an education.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Every westerner who thinks his country is so bad should go live on the other side of the fence for a few years. Travel is a hell of an education.

Not all of the rest of the world outside of western Europe, and the anglosphere is a dire shithole. 

 

However, enough is for you to make a very salient point.

 

I find it odd that most westerners see no issue with importing those populations which create those countries.

 

I feel most westerners are so naïve, as if their lands have some magic dirt where the 90IQ (if we are lucky) emigres will simply carry the torch...lol!

 

I get it, they have been fed a steady diet of cultural and moral relativism which clouds their judgement.

 

I must confess, I do love my expat months every year. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.