Fan Engagement update from club

Emotional blind loyalty allows most football clubs to remain distant from cutting edge customer service.

One thing social media has shown up is the same or very similar complaints to arise repeatedly, then lip service and promises. They aren't fully addressed and it starts again.

23 minutes ago, stewarty said:

new ideas and energy

That's great and all. but I've been about long enough and worked in enough places to have seen stuff like this before never be implemented. The new catering supplier being just as much of a let-down as the old one is a great example.

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

That's great and all. but I've been about long enough and worked in enough places to have seen stuff like this before never be implemented. The new catering supplier being just as much of a let-down as the old one is a great example.

Yeah I'm cynical about it too.  Surely the issues are obvious? Its not like they haven't been told!

In itself there's nothing wrong with this initiative but few will take it seriously because the club has done so little to address issues that go back many years. The club needs to understand it's not listening that's needed but actually doing something about what they hear. 

23 hours ago, Frankie said:

I don't doubt the hard work done by Greg and his assistant over the last wee while but the customer aspect of many issues at the club remain poor and this just seems like another tick box exercise to me.

I do feel sorry for Greg at times, as many of our support don't realise that his responsibilities aren't what they think they should be but are dictated by the club.

I didn't realise he had an assistant, but it was telling that Frankfurt have apparently 6 SLOs, compared to our one. The team needs to be far bigger so that all queries from the support are replied to.