Champions League 2023/24

39 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It's a pain that the CL goals show is no longer on Sky. Have to watch it through Discovery+ and it took a while to figure out how to tell it I've got a TNT Sport subscription.

I wondered why it wasn't on. I was missing it.

I'll need to look into Discovery+ now... 

59 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I wondered why it wasn't on. I was missing it.

I'll need to look into Discovery+ now... 

It's free if you have Sky. However you then need to register to get access to TNT Sports within Discovery+. I followed a QR code that they showed onscreen last night that took me into the Discovery+ website and it worked. I had thought it happened automatically but it doesn't, but at least there's no additional costs.

Grim to see what feyenoord are doing to Atleti in Madrid rn vs what we're doing this season. We were the better side over both games a couple of seasons back.

There's a few teams we've pumped in recent seasons doing bits in the UCL this season. Galatasary just won at OT ffs.

26 minutes ago, yuddie said:

There's a few teams we've pumped in recent seasons doing bits in the UCL this season. Galatasary just won at OT ffs.

Aye but we "can't compete" at this level.

Meanwhile, Ajax, who pumped us home and away last season, are currently having a nightmare (see Uilleam's post).  

Edited by Gonzo79

Probably on a similar level to Betis that Lazio side.

What's funny is they were dead set on getting out of the group and making their mark in Europe - McGregor talking about a final. Put in the yards first lads, you've done fuck all for years in Europe.

And we've done fuck all for years in Scotland unfortunately..

Edited by yuddie